Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Catch up

My thoughts and prayers go out to all effected by Hurricane Sandy. Fortunately we did not loose power and the roads in our area seem to have minimal damage. Others have not been so lucky.
On the bright side..having the last couple days off from work has allowed me to catch up on some things. One being my blog which I'm sorry to say I've been neglecting.

So heres what I've been up to..

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes with Gramham Cracker Crust

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Carrot Cake Cupcakes

Funfetti Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
 
 

If you would like to order any of these cupcakes or any cupcakes please feel free to contact me here or send me an email @ blakespartywithfood@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment